Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Race time, Race time!!

Finally the Road and Crits season kicks off in a week.
I did not get to race Cyclocross this past season due to a lot of issues, but continued to coach a great group of racers.
Now it is my turn to see if my training has hit the mark as planned. I will not have my new Challenge Crit tires by next weekend so what the heck will I do. Roll the old ones I guess!
Come out and watch PTC clients race a bit, chat with some great athletes and have some fun.

2012 Spring Fling Crit February 25th start date for this long standing series.
Come Watch me race.
READY GO!

Perry Road Race March 3rd start date for the series.
GO!

Regional events in Hutchinson, Kansas. February 26th
Salina Regional Health Criterium Series Hutchinson, Kansas


READY GO! READY GO!

Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment