As you can tell I have not had much to chat about lately. I have been busy getting ready and preparing a few others for Cyclocross Season. A few extra days of training and making sure I get the family taken care of had been a priority. School is back in session so that means much more is happening around my house.
You may know I am a personal trainer at 24Hour Fitness specifically at 119th and Metcalf the Super Sport. I am asking, telling my clients they need to cut back on this, stop eating that you know give it up if you want to make a great stride to reaching your fitness goals.
Some reasons I thought this would be good for me. I do like to study the effects of training, nutrition, lack of nutrition and how this effects the body.
1. I have not been sleeping very well for a long time
2. Practice what you preach
3. It will make a good conversation piece on those long runs
5. Habits are hard to break so.....
I am not at or near the end of my journey for sure. I like coffee's flavor so I need to locate a decaffeinated Coffee that taste good.
1. I have slept better the past two nights!
2. So far today I do not have a head ache!
3. I feel OK with out the caffeine
4. Water still tastes the same.
Look for a fallow up on this as I progress further into my study.
See you on the roads, trails or in the gym