Sunday, May 6, 2012

PTC attending MTB events! Heck Yes!

As time goes by I see that I am gaining more interest in a full life with cycling whether on the Paved Road, Gravel, single track or just having fun on any bike. I am having a great time training and the once in a while spring race. The race season for me will be in full swing come June time through August, and then it is CX time. Yep already looking to the CX Calendar!
Next Road event will be the June 2nd. So here is what PTC has on tap for the next few months.
The 2012 season of racing will find PTC hitting a few MTB events with teammates from GO! Racing and KCBC Racing.
The first event will be held on May 27th in St. Joe, MO. Roubidoux Roundup Come on out race or just enjoy the festivities. I hear the ST. Joe peeps put on a Great event.

June 2nd will be a Road Race The Kansas State Category Road Race Championships, out in Olsburg, Kansas. A 25 mile two loop race with some KOM point so be had. KS ST RR Champ, Olsburg

The next MTB event will the Down and Dirty June 10th what looks like the Missouri State Championship. I am not sure if I can get another MTB race in this year but this will be a good start.


Tour of Missouri Criterium races June 23rd and 24th.
Tour of Lawrence Circuit and Criterium races June 30th and July 1st.

Ok enough for now.

See you in the Peloton!
Coach Ruder






No comments:

Post a Comment