Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Race Weekend Bone Bender and Bazaar Road Race

What do I say? I was attending Bone Bender this past weekend. I helped Chris Locke and company day of event and then Helped Officiate the event. I was asked by Jason Douglas, " tough to be here and not race"? If you only knew! Coaching is a passion I have and yes I want to race but I do gain great joy watching Athletes perform and perform well. Knowing I have been coaching them is the bonus!!!
I will not bore you will details you can read on JDougs Blog, Racer, Friend, Athlete Jason Douglas

Also had a GO! Racing team mate at the Bazaar Road Race. PTC also had three form KCBC Racing at Bazaar. Please Read the race report from KCBC Racing page KCBC Racing Results Page
Bazaar Road Race Results

Yep maybe lame but what can I say. I have not raced a real race yet this year. My day is coming so look out. Training for a few key events this year. You will see PTC at a few MTB races, Crits and Road Races. Oh I forgot CX season will be a blast in 2012. So all my competitors look out I am on my way, for you.!
PTC will be racing The Joseph Sheehan Road Race April 29th. Dirty Little Secret MTB Race May 22nd, The Roubidoux Roundup MTB Race Roubidoux Roundup.
Olsburg Road Race June 2nd Kansas State Category Championship/ Olsburg.


READY GO!

1 comment:

  1. Come on up and do some climbing out at Krug!! Get ready for the Robidoux Roundup..

    ReplyDelete