Sunday, August 4, 2013

Past Three Weeks of Skills Clinics!!!

I know I have not written about anything for months! Busy time of year with SPIN! Pizza rides, clients, clinics and well a little bit of racing.
OK, Skills Clinic are in the books and what a blast I had teaching and I heard all had a good time and learned more than they thought they would. Happy I could spread my knowledge of the bike on to other riders. Three weekends in a row has kept me on my toes and well has helped me refine my skills as a bicycle handler.

Here are a few photos of the past three weekends.
 



 

I want to thank all who where involved in the Clinics. They are FUN! Look for new Clinics for the Spring to be announced. Advanced clinics will the on top of the list with a few specialty clinics.

No comments:

Post a Comment